WAEC RESULT CHECKER HEREHow to check 2013 WAEC result / Six (6) Easy Steps To Your Results!
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC), Friday, released the results of the May/June 2015/2016 The result can be checked at www.mynecoexams.com The new NECO result checker site, click on the link to proceed. You require your exam number and PIN to check your NECO GCE 2015/2016 results
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number.
- This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 9053456706
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2015/2016
- Select the Type of Examination eg. NOV/DEC WASSCE (p
- rivate) or MAY/JUN WASSCE
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up then press enter and wait for your result